At 3AM Innovations (3AM) we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by 3AM or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, 3AM's "Services").
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at 3AM Innovations, 77 Goodell St. Suite 480, Buffalo, NY 14203 USA.
Information that we collect and how we use it: In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information that you provide - When you register as a member of a department, agency or team that has subscribed to one or more of our Services, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, telephone numbers, text message address, email address and an account password). We are limited in the information that we possess by the information that you provide. This information is collected in order to facilitate the functionality of the Services provided. When you share information with us, we can make the Services even better for you. Such personal information may be made available by your own department, agency or team, through the Services, to designated members of your own department, agency or team, depending upon permission levels specified by your own internal system administrators, but shall not in any circumstance be provided by 3AM to any third-parties that are not specifically affiliated with 3AM for the purpose of delivering the functionality of our Services.
- Log information - When you use our Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location Information - When you use a location-enabled Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, Last revised 4.12.2013 Last prior revision 2.1.2010 Page 2 of 4 for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. You have the ability within your own mobile device to enable or disable location services, which controls whether or not we are able to obtain this information from you.
- User communications - When you send email messages, text messages, dispatch messages or other inbound or outbound messages through our through the Services, we retain those communications in order to process your communications, to provide future reporting for you, to respond to your requests and to improve our Services. 3AM does not make any such communications available to any third-parties that are not specifically affiliated with 3AM for the purpose of delivering the functionality of our Services, other than to the extent that they may be transferred, at your initiation, through the infrastructure platforms of the internet service providers, push notification providers and/or cellular service providers of the recipients whom you select as the intended recipients of your communications.
- Links â€“ Our Services may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We may use this information to improve the quality of our marketing partners, customized content and marketing. If you click on a link that directs you to a website other than one included within our Services, the privacy policies of that website or service will apply to any information obtained from, or disclosed by you.
Information collected is further used by 3AM for the following reasons:
- Providing our products and Services to users, including the display of customized content;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our Services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new Services.
3AM processes personal information on our servers in Canada and the United States of America and may also process such information from time to time in other countries. In some cases, we may process personal information on a server outside your own country. We process personal information to provide our own Services.
Choices for personal information
You can decline to submit certain personal information related to any of our Services, in which case we may not be able to provide those Services to you.
3AM only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of 3AM in the following limited circumstances:
- With your local system administrators. Your account administrator who provides user support to your organization will have access to your account and personal profile information (including your email and other data). Your local administrator may be able to: view statistics regarding your account; change your account password; suspend or terminate your account access; access or retain information stored as part of your account; receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf and/or to deliver the functionality of our Services to you. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information (information that is recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user), such as the number of registered users and/or website visitors in one or more geographical region, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular segment of our website(s). Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to 3AM employees, contractors and agents who need to have access to that information in order to deliver, operate, develop, support, maintain or improve our Services. These individuals may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
3AM processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide the Services, and in accordance with this Policy. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our Services. We depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of personal information by writing to us at 3AM Innovations, 77 Goodell St. Suite 480, Buffalo, NY 14203 USA. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, our policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between 3AM and an individual.
Changes to this policy
Regardless, we will post any Policy changes on the websites of our Services and/or will deliver such changes to you and/or your system administrator.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time at 3AM Innovations, 77 Goodell St. Suite 480, Buffalo, NY 14203 USA.